Wednesday 3 January 2018

Stalingrad Game Photos

Unfortunately I was at work on teh 27th, so I missed the All Day Game at Earlswood Wargamers, although I did pop in for a chat and to take some photos after work. I was glad I did as it gave me chance to see Big Al's Stalingrad board in action...Oh My God! 

Alas my camera ran out of power after a few minutes of watching the game, but I managed to get these shots off...Prepare to be amazed by what is possible the best urban battle board EVER! Big Al scratch built these boards himself. I am going to shut up and let the photos do the talking...








Nuf said.

7 comments:

Jay said...

Almost my eyes cry with joy. Wonderful scenery. The train makes for some unique scenery. JME gives you an A+++ for you your efforts. (I ain't kindin' ya!)

Capt. Zeelow

aaa said...

do you have any more pictures?

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Stunning looking table!

Christopher

saltflats1929 said...

One of the best Stalingrad tables I've seen. I like how the figure bases match the terrain.

Simon Quinton said...

That looks fabulous!

snowcat said...

Fantastic display. Any idea which company makes the infantry figures?

snowcat said...

Ah, they're suddenly looking a lot like Crusader minis. :)